We want to do several different services based on our Program Principle/Thematic Area
Program principle/thematic area
- Integrated Approach: Addressing community needs through implementation of Integrated Community Development program. Dipti Foundation (DF) hopes that community groups (Somity) will act as Transforming Change Agent in their communities by initiating and continuing the development effort.
- Awareness: The awareness Issues has been discussed in community group on Good Governance, Land Rights for Landless People’s Women & Child Trafficking Issues, Child Marriage & Dowry Prevention, Human Women & Child Rights & Vulnerable Group Development.
- Economic development: Community group will be started self-help group and micro credit approach for their economic development. DF will build their capacity on leadership, account management to keeping all savings and IGA accounts.
- WASH: DF has planned to take appropriate program on safe water supply, sanitation system and hygienic practice to ensured 100% sanitation in the program area on availability of fund.
- Vocational skill training program: Organization has planned help the unemployed youth (Male & Female) to build their capacity through vocational skill training for get involve them with any IGA or job creation activities in their native community.
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Environment & humanitarian response: (Relief/Charity): Organization has mended to play humanitarian role due any natural calamity on the availability of fund. To save the environment of our country; organization has planned to work on DRR&CCA as a cross cutting issue of every projects
- Women Empowerment: DF has been very much concern about the empowerment of women. DF strongly believes that economic emancipation of the women can make them empowered which may also help to establish their social status. Keeping this reality in mind, DF has been working with most of the urban and rural poor women.
- Participation: People’s participation is a very crucial part of program operation as it creates ownership among them which is essential to make the program sustainable. DF tries to involve project participants at all stages of project circle for long term sustainability.
- Poverty Reduction: Poverty reduction is one of the major thematic areas of DF’s program operations and a lion share of the fund is utilized in micro credit program towards poverty alleviation by generating income and improving living standard of the target people.
- Promoting Good Governance, Democracy & Human Rights: The Governance, Democracy and Human Rights are correlated. DF has been working in this field in view of promoting human rights, democracy and good governance by raising awareness among the marginalize & minority people and strengthening legislative system of the country through bridging the gap between civil society and legislative organ.
- Advocacy and Networking: Under this thematic area, DF always tries its best for advocating the issues of public interest influencing policy makers/stakeholders through lobbying, seminar, workshop, forming alliance and networking at local, regional and national level.
Recently accomplished Project: 2020-2021
- COVID-19 Emergency Response Project – Food and Hygiene items distribution in Rangpur and Dinajpur district.
- COVID-19 Response Project – Hygiene items distribution in Cox’sBazar district
- Livelihood support project (LSP) Project – Blanket and Sewing machine distribution in Cox’s Bazar district for the Rohingya and Host community.
Economic Development Program for the slum dwellers is running in Dhaka City. (Income Generation Activities) through two branch offices.